Networking for the Third Millennium
Design, advice, strategy
E-mail as a core competence
November 29th, 2020
Our notes on Internet email and tech policy.
The weblog was last updated at
2:24 pm, October 14th, 2020.
Most recent entries:
Slides from recent conference and meeting presentatations
White paper series
In-depth looks at e-mail technology and policy topics.
- An overview of e-postage
- Technical approaches to spam
- Experiences with greylisting (presented
at the 2005 Conference on E-mail and Spam)
- Mail server best practices
- Signed bounce addresses to deter spoofing
- Comments on E-mail Authentication, prepared
for the Federal Trade Commission E-mail Authentication Summit on
November 9-10, 2004.
- Comments on spyware, prepared for the Federal
Trade Commission Spyware workshop, and for testimony at the
Subcommittee on Communications of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science,
and Transportation for consideration during their hearing on S.2145, the
SPY BLOCK Act, on March 23, 2004.
A series of informal one or two page notes on e-mail topics.
Most are described in the weblog.
24 March 2008